Tuesday, July 05, 2005

It Sure is Getting Hot

Summer is here ladies. It's hot, it's sunny... summer makes you want to put a tube top on and go man watching. Well, it does to me!

Here are some of my A-list hot men. They may not be sexy or even attractive to some, but these are a few who make me get that really funny feeling. You know what I mean.

#1 John Malkovich



Fuck! He's hot. The man has an unbelievable voice that soothes and excites all at the same time... he's intense and I'll bet he has some skills.

#2 Chris Noth



Ok, so you may know him as Mr. Big. Is he not just lickable? I'll bet he can get into some shenanigans.

#3 Paco



I know Paco because he is a beautiful Spaniard who visits Boston a few times a year, so I made it my business to know him. He is polite, charming and humble. The smile... the eyes... perfectly symmetrical physique... this man gives me a very funny feeling deep inside.

#4 Jim Cramer



Mr. Cramer founded thestreet.com, has an entertaining radio show called Real Money, and hosts a show on CNBC called Mad Money. He is the author of one of my favorite books, Confessions of a Street Addict. If you've seen him on tv, he's usually yelling or at least very animated. He cuts through the bullshit of investing and trading, and I love his straightforward approach.

I'm not sure why I find Jim so appealing, but I get excited when I see him. We met in Boston a few years ago at a financial expo, and he signed my copy of Confessions. He looked great, and I, unfortunately, had a fever. Jim is happily married to the Trading Goddess, Karen and has a daughter, so I will respectfully say that he is a very attractive, stimulating, sexy (damn! I can't help myself!) man.

#5 Dave Attell - the hottie on the left



Some of you already know my history with Dave. Back when I had cable TV, I used to watch Insomniac on Comedy Central. Dave was appealing in an odd way. He looked like he just needed some Becky lovin' in a bad way. But how would he know that he needed it if he'd never met me? I decided to meet him.

Long story short (my male friends are saying, "Thank God!"), I went, alone, to his stand up show in Hampton, NH, got a front seat and waited afterwards to meet him in person. There was a long line of fans waiting for him, and I kept moving to the back of the line so we might have more time to talk. I ended up writing him a short note with my phone number, and when it was my turn to approach, I swore my heart was beating so loud he could hear it.

I shook his hand, placed the note inside, he said, "Ooh, a note", without letting my hand go and pulled me into him for a hug. His other hand felt very hot on my back and I really just wanted to get out of the horrid venue and go sit and "talk" with him.

He didn't call. My Venus is in Aries, so I can be a little persistant when it comes to these things... so I emailed a short note to an email address I found on his website. I got a reply, I replied, and the next came back from his personal email address. He said he thought I was with a guy that night (duh, that's why I went alone!). We emailed for a few months, he updated me on his travels and sent a few pics.

Dave admits to being a "liquid adventurer" (his words) and a workaholic. Not my style. Had to let that one go. :-(

#6 James Dean



James Dean was the type of guy that would make any woman, no matter how assertive, circle her foot on the floor while looking up and back down sheepishly. He was masculine and his presence seemed comforting and troubling at the same time. Who wouldn't love a chance to kiss him once? There is a resemblance between him and my ex-fiance, Rob.

Who gets you hot? Men can participate, too!

No comments: