Saturday, January 07, 2006

Disconnected

I'm feeling rather disconnected. I feel like I need a week off from work to regroup and relax. That's not actually possible, since the company that bought the company I work for (which is actually a company I used to work for) eliminated all personal days and cut back vacations. Not that I would be able to take one if I had any vacation time, due to workload.

So what am I going to do? I don't know. I'm torn between wanting time alone and wanting more time with friends. I can't have both. I'm leaning towards the friends, because I usually feel refreshed and recharged after hanging with some quality friends.

Which brings up Ladies Night. My idea of Ladies Night is dressing up to look HOT, going out with some good girlfriends, and shaking it on a dance floor or say, a mechanical bull, get a handle on your current marketability, have a few cocktails and most of all, LAUGH! So at least a few of those will be done.

I need something to recharge before then. I wish I knew what it would take, because I would do it right now. So for now, I made some sugar free Jell-O, popped a Tylenol PM and am hoping to sack out very soon. It can't hurt.

No comments: