Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Represent.

Some images that resonate within me and represent a facet of myself:

The Clan MacBain Crest - Translation: Don't mess with this cat unless you have a shield for protection against it!



Marilyn Monroe - The epitome of femininity, yet flat benching dumbbells (although tiny)



Who the HELL goes to North Andover, MA on THANKSGIVING DAY in a SNOWSTORM to run a 5K race? Me and my mom, the two crazy ladies.



With Gunter Schlierkamp, IFBB pro - bodybuilding and fitness will always be a big part of my life



A night of dancing with a stranger - and looking pretty damn hot doing it



An actual photo taken at the scene of a horrific car crash where I helped people in the road - the cause of my diagnosed Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. The ladies here were in the car ahead of me before we all pulled off the road.



Alone and contemplative



My place of serenity - the Opryland hotel In Nashville, TN



How I feel many times in my relationship with the sexy fisherman



Me with short hair in January 2000 - wasn't a choice, but I made the best with what I could



Passionate and delicate

No comments: