Saturday, April 05, 2008

My Blog Devotees

who check my blog every now and again, wondering what the heck I've gotten myself into these days... I'm coming back!

My old Commodore 64 has been rendered almost entirely useless. I had no mouse functionality, and for some reason that meant I couldn't post blogs here.

My knight in shining technology delivered to me a brand new totally portable and infinitely useful laptop this last movie night. A "birthday gift" he said. Hmm. Seven minutes sky diving in an indoor wind tunnel to... a laptop. But we are not keeping score, he says. It's the meaning, not the price tag. Fine. But this year I am paying for the $36 salad and chicken leg and $12 chili up north on the 4th of July.

So, new computer = more blog posts. Maybe even from Panera or Murphy's. Oh and I have a little built in webcam, so I can snap lame shots of me drinking coffee at Panera and typing my little blog posts. I love technology.

No comments: