Monday, February 02, 2009

An Epic First Kiss

Yes, he's tall. And so much more. I sort of expected a kiss, but not the sort of kiss that happened. Things have been on a slow simmer, developing slowly and nicely. We discovered we have many values in common - we are both devoted Christians, we have very similar political views and oh, we're both amazing kissers.

As we were folded up in my sports coupe, the first contact surprised me in its intensity. I hadn't expected that. I thought it would be nice, sure, but not like this.

Several minutes later, the cops rolled up. Apparently I had parked in the middle of the road. Oops. I apologized and moved closer the snow banked curb, and resumed the kiss. I lost track of time, but I estimate that first kiss (minus the police interruption) lasted 45 minutes to an hour. It still left me wanting more.

He's only been in this area for a few weeks, so we'll explore New England a bit as well as each other. It feels very comfortable and good.

No comments: