Sunday, May 24, 2009

Let's see how I'm doing on that 5 year plan

On November 5, 2008, I listed a few fantasy goals and wishes for the next 5 years. Let's see how I'm doing so far.

I wanna:
-date a hot Indian man named Raj

Almost dated an Indian, but he was still in India when I met my love.

-go to Egypt a second time

Check.

-buy a car that's actually good in the snow

May not be necessary. Now I'll need a car that's good in chaotic driving environments covered in sand.

-sunbathe on a nude beach

Not yet, maybe on the honeymoon!

-live in Chicago for at least a year

eh, who knows?

-marry someone who's foreign with a wonderful voice

May be in the process

-write my book

Or our book

-buy a sweet house with tons of character

or build :)

-sip wine in Napa Valley with someone who appreciates wine

still on the list

-have a koi pond

Not sure if it's possible in Egypt

-in the next five years.

No comments: