Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Have Another Laugh at My Expense

For those of you entertained by my dating misfortune (I'll admit, most of it is pretty funny), here's an update on the micropenis doctor, "Mic".

I received an instant message from him late last night. He might be closer to acknowledging his physical problem, since he is now touting other uh, skills. If I've ever told you the story (way too graphic to recount here), you know that Mic also has some serious issues in the oral department.

Mic's screen name has been edited for your humor.

micropenis: hey you

feistybut_sweet: hi?

micropenis: do you not know who this is

feistybut_sweet: yes I know
feistybut_sweet: what's up?

micropenis: i am getting a hot tub this week

feistybut_sweet: cool
feistybut_sweet: that should be fun

micropenis: want to come and play
micropenis: i will do as you like ... the oral thing LOL
micropenis: under water LOL

feistybut_sweet: [name edited] you don't like it

micropenis: for you i will like it

feistybut_sweet: it's not the same

micropenis: i am trainable

feistybut_sweet: you think it's gross

micropenis: no i do not

feistybut_sweet: you can't train someone to love eating pussy

micropenis: i never said that... if you recall.. i said i don;t mind It is just not my favorite thing.... it was not the act of doing it... it was how you were acting

feistybut_sweet: well that's the way I act
feistybut_sweet: I like getting my pussy eaten and I expect enthusiasm out of my partner.

micropenis: ok you should try again

feistybut_sweet: believe me
feistybut_sweet: you will never love it
feistybut_sweet: it's either in you or it's not

feistybut_sweet: hey do you know any vascular surgeons? [I thought if I was putting up with this crap, I could at least get some medical side benefit out of it! Now back to the nausea.]

micropenis: not true

feistybut_sweet: i think we're better off friends
feistybut_sweet: not romantic partners

micropenis: try me rn't ypu horny

feistybut_sweet: we're not sexually compatible

micropenis: please
micropenis: lol
micropenis: brb

I signed off. It's kind of sad, really. He's a lot of fun, attractive, very generous... but you can't fake pleasure and no one should have to. I would like to be friends with Mic, but as you saw, he's not having it.

No comments: