Saturday, April 23, 2005

The Boob Issue

Ok, so the adhesive bra didn't work and it almost ended up on the male bartender's head (as a patron contribution to the collection, of course) at the Salty Dog Saloon.


Thank God I am always prepared with a back up plan, so only my left inner thigh (?) emerged bruised from the bull, and the boobies stayed protected all night.

I guess as one becomes leaner and more and more fit, the body fat decreases and the boobs, primarily made up of (ewww..) body fat, also decrease. The trade off is a smaller, firmer butt. Which is cool. But boobies are also cool. What to do?

A mature man - not sure if he's an experienced mechanical bullrider, though - had this to say on boobs:

"I like woman who understands what it is to be a woman - a woman of power...

I like a woman who knows how to hold herself both in public and in private... And when little girls see these types of women, they step back and they step down...

I like a woman who has intensity - the passion to live and to love without regret - but yet not be hurtful to herself or others - a person of class...

I like a woman who know what she stands for - a woman who has values...

I like the older woman, You know, the 30ish - 40ish woman who knows how to smile at life.

Over the years, I have met many good looking people - the so called bombshell babes with boobs - and... some without(?) However, once they open their mouths and start speaking their thoughts - and have nothing to say... they start looking ugly... many men are the same way...

I also like a woman who knows how to be a very bad girl when the time calls for it - a woman who knows how to sweat and sweating has nothing to do with cup size...
"

Amen, brother.

I have to admit, it is nice to jog without all the heavy jiggle. My body is still changing, so who knows what will happen. My ass is coming back, my tummy is leaner and my boobs are very well moisturized! Haha! To be free in one's body is a blessing. To stretch, to roll around, to bend, to SQUAT... those are all wonderful things. Some outdoors Tai Chi would hit the spot right about now... boobs nicely encased and out of the way of all my fluid and graceful movements - sort of like when I was bullriding... HA!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm glad you shared that story, Ms. S. The thought of foreign objects in my body also freaks me out. Plus, if I had an extra $6,000 lying around, I could think of a lot better things to do with it!

Maybe I'll just get really skinny and then load up on salt to get bloated and watch those girls plump up :-D