Thursday, June 30, 2005

Well that was quick...

No more Spiros, the Greek (pronounced Speer-os). It's ok, though... I knew I was in slightly over my head when he described his, uh, tastes. I think I'm pretty open minded in that area... but Spiros is on a whole other level. At first I thought it was because he is not from the U.S. and has a more, shall we say, open sexuality. I won't get into the gory details, but his "likes" were things I had never heard of. Like, "You want me to do WHAT?" type of stuff. And would I be into "blah blah"? And my answer was, "Hmm... I'm not sure" - while thinking in my head, "WTF???!!"

Spiros was fun and interesting, but overall I wasn't attracted to him (although he was very sexy) and he ate less than I do, to maintain his defined abs. That's kind of scary.

I'm not really interested in dating right now, but I guess I will. I have too many cute summer outfits not to. Tee hee!

No comments: