Saturday, October 01, 2005

Gettin' Random

I've been flirting with a man in his early 70's at work and I think he wants to kiss me.

I'm grateful for my friends and I hope they know how much I appreciate them.

I can die tomorrow loving the fact that I had a life full of torrid love affairs, trysts and many interesting men. Does that mean I'm finally ready for a real commitment?

I got a mini massage from a bisexual girl who is a masseuse yesterday, and it felt awesome, but I'm worried she might be attracted to me, so I won't let her give me a real one. Or maybe I'm just conceited.

I'm very disappointed I never took the trip to New Orleans before the hurricane. Richard and I had planned to go before he dumped me. I couldn't go alone, for safety reasons, so I never went. I think it's a pity.

My favorite cheat food right now is Snyder's Soy Chips - Parmesan, Garlic & Olive Oil flavor. I haven't had a Dove Ice Cream bar in years or a Dorito in several months. So why am I not skinny?

I have a psychic feeling that someone is obsessing over me right now. Or maybe it's just that Art Bell's Coast to Coast radio program just started, and it's a false feeling (is it ever? no). I don't know who it is, though.

I feel unusually close to some of my former co-workers. Maybe it's because I've had some stressful jobs, and they were there and saw me through my worst, as I did them... but some of my dearest friends are former co-workers. Speaking of which, I will admit here that I fooled around with my assistant at a previous job. That's all I'm going to say.

I'm thinking I would like to stay in touch with my cousins in Mass via email, but I would feel uncomfortable asking them for their address. We didn't grow up close at all, but now I think they're pretty cool. Maybe at the next holiday I will.

I have a can of whipped cream in the fridge that Billy doesn't know about yet. But he will.

More later.

No comments: