Sunday, December 18, 2005

The 3 Blondes

A good time was had by all at Chen Yang Li Friday night. You wouldn't really know it, judging by the pic, but we did! We heard the Rusty Cadillacs perform, and our own TSM sang lead vocals on one song. Very exciting!


The band received many compliments from the audience and staff. My new friend Dan (well, he was a friend for an hour or so) said he wished he could yell and yelp like the three blondes. We settled on an enthusiastic, "YEAH!" at the end of each song, which he really liked. He joined us in our cheering and added to the fun.

When we were finally asked to leave around 2 a.m., we went outside to check out Kandi's car. It was an icy night, and Kandi was involved in a car accident on her way to Chen's. The poor car is kind of smashed, to say the least. But she was a trooper and drove on, ready for a night of dancing and hooting and hollering (which she did very well!).

Shawn, Sam, Joey and the drummer (I can't remember his name!) will be playing December 23rd at their home club, Slammers, in Bedford. Check them out!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hahaha OMG. I think I'd be on the phone with my insurance company, but that's just me...