Friday, December 16, 2005

Updates

We're all very busy preparing for Christmas. I haven't had the time nor the inclination to write an entertaining blog update, but I will share a few highlights:

I'm going to see James Taylor in concert next Tuesday. My mom bought me tickets for a Christmas gift, and we are going with Billy and his mom. Should be a good time.

Speaking of Billy, the "L" word has been uttered and I couldn't be more happy about it!

Bob Foley made us an incredible turkey dinner yesterday at work. I took home close to ten pounds of salad (no exaggeration). The animals at work dove into the turkey, potatoes and pie, so there was a huge amount of green salad left. Yay! All mine!

Pookie has been back in touch, and he reads my blog on occasion, even though I've removed his name from my email update list. Stalker!

The drunk driving car salesman who I briefly dated (and bought my car from) called. If he had called a few months ago when I was dating law boy, it would have been ON. But he sounded sort of like a dirt bag looking for a hook up. You ever Google someone to see what they've been up to lately? Here's what I found on him. During our conversation, I asked him if he was still fishing from that guy's back yard. He said no. Didn't ask me how I knew about it or anything. Hmm... a little lost in the sauce, perhaps?

TSM is performing with his band tonight at the after work hangout, Chen Yang Li in Bow. THAT will be a good time.

I'd like to welcome my mother to the world of home PC ownership with high speed internet. You can view my blog anytime you want now (although I'm not sure if that's the best thing...)!

I'd also like to welcome my dear friend, Jon, home on leave from Aviano Air Force Base in Italy. I can't wait to see you and hear about your latest adventures! By the way, if you're a hot brunette in your mid-late twenties, single and reading this, and want to meet a hilarious, handsome man, leave a comment and I'll hook you up.


I think that's good for now. Hope you all have a happy and healthy Christmas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone who is reading Rebecca's blog on a regular basis. I will enjoy my new PC, given as a Christmas gift from my daughter and son in law. I just made a truffle brownie recipe right off the screen!!!!!!!!!!! from the Food Network.

I'll enjoy your blog updates, and keep them coming....

Mother

Becky said...

Mmm truffle brownies...

Anonymous said...

Hey Rebecca!
It;s Kristen from the old hell hole, formerly known as "the pharmacy". How've you been? Hope you had a lovely Xmas! About that hot brunette thing and single man thing. I'm looking for one(single guy). Hook me up, will ya? Hope you're doing well. Email me if you get a chance. I do enjoy your blog....very interesting!