Sunday, December 25, 2005

I Can't Have Lunch, I'm in Vermont Banging a 45 year old

Merry Christmas, y'all.

I had an interesting one. An old friend sold me out for a 45 year old hooker and cost me a whole day of exercise. Hey, if that's where our friendship is at, that's where it's at. I think at a certain age, we begin to place values on our friendships. For me, I value my old friends the most, simply because they've been around for just about everything, and we've seen each other grow. It's hard for me to throw away what I think are quality friendships.

Of course, there's the matter of outgrowing friends, and that is normal. But I still think of them fondly and don't have any ill will against them.

When I'm sold out for random pussy, I don't think it's a matter of outgrowing a friendship. I think it's disrespectful of my time and puts our relationship in a different light. It makes me wonder: Was I on the holiday rounds list because it was thought I was "potential pussy"? Maybe, or maybe not, and sex is sex, especially if you haven't had any in a while, but as I always say, "Bros Before Hoes". You gotta remember who's been there and who listened to you when you were down and who liked you when no one else did (okay, I made the last one up, but it sure sounded good).

And honestly, no matter how "novel" the idea of 45 year old pussy might be, would you drive over 3 hours to get it? While on a tight time schedule of fitting friends and family over your brief holiday stay? I think someone needs the fleshlight if the "needs" are that out of hand.

I'm disappointed in my "friend". By blowing me off, he showed me what he thinks of our friendship. I thought it was more special than that. We've known each other about 8 years and shared good and some sad times. But in the end, the dick prevailed and a 45 year old stranger from Vermont had my lunch with my friend. So Merry Christmas to you, my old friend, and I hope to God you used a condom. The child you produce could grow up right alongside her very own grandchildren. That would be sweet.

Dick.

Call me if you want to apologize.

No comments: