Sunday, January 30, 2005

Numerology and Ish

Check me out.
My Numerology using my birthdate, public and birth names, as well as nickname.

Tarot Card
(Equivalent of "3/1/1975")

The Chariot: Victory through might. Advancement through bold action. Change through force. Order established through vigilance. A trying situation mastered by balancing opposing forces against each other. Discipline, individual effort and endurance will turn the tide.

Sounds about right. Nothing happens if you don't make it happen.

Rune
(Equivalent of "Rebecca Eileen last name edited for potential internet stalkers")

Algiz can be easily recognized as the antlers of the elk that it represents. The elk can represent victory, but is much more appropriately associated with the thrill of the hunt itself. This rune therefore can portend vigor and success in active endeavors. Also, this rune seems symbolic of a hand with outstretched fingers - a protective hand. This hand may suggest that you will be shielded from things negative - the problems still exist, you are spared the brunt of their force.

I believe this is also true. Like everyone else, I've had some significant hardships throughout my life, but I have always felt somewhat cosmically protected. Cool.

Public Role
(Equivalents of "Rebecca ****")
Words that embody your presence are "Blues, Dragon, Finger, Island, Joker, Rook, Scream, Shackle, Slave, Tiger".

Words that embody the people or things that you interact with are "Ancestor, Grotto, Halloween, Martyr, Mustang, Neptune, Unholy, Virtue".

Words that embody things that you may be a part of are "Constellation". - A-ha... Astrology!

Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Civilization, Entertainment, Illumination".

Private Persona
(Equivalents of "Becky")
Words that embody your presence are "Body, Chaos, Girl, Guide, Hacker, Hero, Madman, Shame".

Words that embody the people or things that you interact with are "Ambush, Bosom, Chosen, Flute, Focus, Grass, Mercy, Movie, Poor, Prey".

Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Anonymity, Exhaustion, Numerology, Psychology, Satisfaction, Sensuality". - Yes, yes and yes. All of the above.

Alright, now this stuff is just getting scary. How can the number of letters in my name and birthdate tell so much? Astrology is a concept I understand. All the planets are in a certain place when you're born and if the chart is truly studied, undeniable connections can be made with one's personality and ways of thinking. But this process of numerology appears random, yet my nickname analysis seems pretty accurate. May be worth checking into further!


Now check yourself out below. Let me know what you find. By leaving a comment. On the blog. Not an email (although I always appreciate communication from friends). Stop being a lurker and participate in my blog. Yes, I am talking to you. We're all friends here, don't be afraid!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must have a core of evil. Check it:

Here's some of my "birth mates" - Adolf Hitler, Lee Harvey Oswald, Lizzie Borden, Mao Zedong, Osama bin Laden, Pol Pot

Those are some pleasant people to be associated with. What manner of greatness am I destined for? Yikes. There's more.

Words that embody things that may be a part of you are "Drama, Hell".

How cheery.

I thought this was strange:
Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "..., periphery, ...".

Sounds like something from the Department of Redundancy Department.

Well I guess we don't get to pick our birth date or birth names. Maybe I'll change mine to something like "Albert Einstein":

Words that embody things that may be a part of you are "..., Vodka, ..."

MMmmmm, vodka...