Friday, September 16, 2005

Choices

I thought I had my weekend planned out.

I am going to Lisa's housewarming party tonight after work (11:30pm!) with law boy, her neighbor and my current dating partner. I'm not sure what he'll want to do after that... although I can guess.

Spiros has called a few times and asked how the boys were treating me. I told him about law boy. Spiros asked, "Ah, and does he lick the ass?" I said, "No. He's a bit squeamish." Spiros replied, "Unacceptable!"

Haha! Spiros cracks me up.

I thought I would ask Spiros to accompany me to Glendi, which is this weekend. I'm not very familiar with Greek food, so I thought a Greek native would be a good date. He would teach me, and undoubtedly hand feed me. Plus, he's fun. Unlike law boy.

Before I could ask Spiros to go, another man from the recent past reappeared, which sort of changed my plans. More on this later.

No comments: