Thursday, April 13, 2006

Changes

So I work in a new building with all new people, doing basically the same job with a lot fewer responsibilities.
The people are nice and friendly, except for two. One sort of has an excuse I can deal with, and the other just has a lot of self-hatred which she chooses to project outside of herself. That's all well and good for now, because I think (hope) her position will soon be eliminated.

I'm wrapping up my second week at the new pharmacy and meanwhile, eleven people in my old pharmacy were given their layoff notices. Their last day will be next Friday, from what I understand. They also lost one of my favorite pharmacists. No one is sure what happened, but he just "no longer works there". He is the same RPh. who told me I was breaking his heart by leaving. I wonder if he knew he would also be gone so soon.

I miss my friends at work. I suppose I'm making new friends, but the new place is a lot more dull. They say they're wild and crazy, but they have no idea.

I'm working a new shift. It's okay. Not horrible. I've decided to start working overtime that they desperately need people to do, because my job is not safe. Might as well earn some extra cash while I can.

I bought a Powerball ticket Tuesday. Didn't win.

I've gotten over the anxiety I've been feeling the past few weeks. I woke up last Sunday from a nap feeling sad and anxious. My world was shaken up and changed with very little notice. It's funny how that sort of experience makes you question almost everything in your life. Nothing is secure, really.

I ran a few astrology reports and it seems as though my job is safe and may even advance sometime in the next few months. We'll see. Oh, and I checked where Neptune is placed in my natal chart to see what profession would be best for me, and where my success will lie. Yeah, guess what that was about. My CHILDREN. Okay...

Well, tomorrow is another day. Another day, another coumadin dose change. I'm going to try to reply to emails and return phone calls this weekend, so thank you everyone for being patient and putting up with me!

No comments: