Thursday, August 24, 2006

DEEP Breaths!

Yikes.

Nick and I are going to Chicago in a few weeks! He's attending a conference there for work. He knew I've been wanting to go, so he asked his employer if SO's were okay to come, then told me to pack my bags!

We're staying right in the Loop, which is downtown. Mere BLOCKS from everything - Navy Pier, Shedd Aquarium, Millenium Park, the Art Institute... so while he's conventioning, I'll be exploring. Then we'll have evenings together. At Chicago blues clubs, at great restaurants... at the beautiful hotel... ha ha! I am so excited!

I've been wanting to go to Chicago for a while, just to check it out. Several people have told me I'd love it there. Now I get to be there with a wonderful man who is still knocking my socks off. Incredible.

No comments: