Friday, August 11, 2006

I have a date with a Hot hot hottie!

Wow.

So I reconnected with this guy I went to high school with. We never spoke back then, he was 2 years ahead of me, and his younger brother was in my class. They were known as some of the best looking guys in school. Hot hot hotties.

So this attractive guy finds me online. Judging by his picture, he is physically right up my alley (ha, that sounded funny). Like attractive in the way that I had that visceral feeling in my gut that I wanted him, now. I may have let out a small groan. But then he had these two other pictures that looked a little... eh...
Being busy with the deal breaker dude and other interests, I dismissed him.

He found me again (about two months later) and told me I looked familiar. He tells me his name. I nearly fell over. Nick H. from high school. WOW. He looked a lot different, there was no way I would have known it was him if he hadn't told me. But it explained my gut feeling of instant attraction. This guy has been hot his whole life. I thought he was hot back then, but he definitely was not my "type", and we never ran in the same group.

A couple of hours of phone convo and we are set for a date on Saturday. For the first time in 5 or 6 years, I'm actually a little nervous for a date! I felt a little ego boost for a day, like, "Wow, I have a DATE with Nick H!" Yes, it's been 15 years since I last saw him, but that first picture looked very hot... the other two, well, I can only tell when I see him in person.

We'll be stopping in to the Auburn Pitts after lunch to toss some horseshoes and listen to the Rusty Cadillacs. The weather will be nice, my toenails will be sexily painted and I will have a hot hot hottie on my arm.

No comments: