Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Nick and I Are Getting Married August 23rd - And You're Invited!

Ha ha just kidding! But I am utterly infatuated with this guy. He is physically every trait I find super handsome and attractive, he's funny, very affectionate, financially stable, NICE and oh so sweet.

This is all after date #3 (yes, another one tonight), so of course everything is always wonderful in the beginning, and I have no illusions that things won't change, even if it's just slightly. Or majorly. Who knows.

We've decided to be exclusive and not date other people. I'm still taking it slow with my own heart inside, but really enjoying all that comes with being with a really nice guy who also happens to be so f'ing hot I can't stand it. DAMN!

Good things do come to those who wait!

No comments: