Saturday, June 10, 2006

The Little Black Book is Closed Forever

My friend Jonathan has been counseling me a few weekday mornings over the phone from Korea. If you think I've had dating adventures, you need to talk to Jon.

Jon told me I need to toss out the Little Black Book and don't look back. I agreed with him, but didn't feel it until now. If I am truly ready to enter the type of relationship I want, I need to create the S P A C E for that to happen. If I fill that energy with reconsidering old flames that never worked in the first place, I'll never have the space necessary for allowing in someone totally new.

As part of this process, and as a great source of entertainment to you, the reader, I'm gonna purge. I'll try not to be too long winded with all the details, as I have several male readers who like lots of pictures and short paragraphs ;-)

More later.

No comments: