Thursday, June 29, 2006

Goodbye Kristi!

Kristi from the pharmacy is leaving us to go live with her BOYFRIEND in Indiana! Part of me says, "Damn, that girl is crazy" and another part says, "Damn, that girl has guts". Big risk = Big payoff? Hopefully!

Kristi's going away party is at the Uptown Tavern Friday night in beautiful downtown ManchVegas.

I've been there one time.

I will return for Kristi's party! KAP and I plan to walk in together so we won't be too afraid. It's kind of a biker bar... I won't describe it too much further until after I go tomorrow. Maybe it's different now!

Aside from Kristi leaving us, the next most important item on my agenda was, "What will I wear to such an event?" Let's say I think (or hope) I've got the biker chick look covered.

Toast will be performing tomorrow. The two tracks on their page sound decent. Last I remember there was some hip hop upstairs? I hope so! I haven't been out shaking it in a LONG time.

Kristi, we will miss your smiling face and impromptu massages! We know you'll be back to visit, so stay in touch! See you tomorrow ;-)

No comments: